- research on the history of the coroner system and the medical examiner system.
- When and where were the systems introduced to the United States?
- What is a brief history of each?
- Provide a URL for any Web site(s) you used in researching the coroner system and medical examiner system.
- Then, compare and contrast the coroner system versus the medical examiner system–consider specialization and expertise, licensing, and employment status.
- Choose a jurisdiction (state, county, or city) in the United States. What are the qualifications to become a coroner and chief medical examiner in the jurisdiction of your choosing? Provide a URL for any Web site(s) you used in researching the qualifications.
- Which position (corner or medical examiner) seems more interesting to you, and why?
- In commenting to other students, consider how the jurisdiction you chose compares to theirs.
All the information and papers on astuteessays.com website are published in good faith and for research and reference purposes only. We do not allow submitting these papers as it is for academic credit.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting in line for your inquiries.